Why You’ll Love This Job
Combine your childcare or teaching experience and passion for helping others as you begin a satisfying career with KGH Autism Services as a ABA Behavior Therapist in Deerfield, IL!
In this entry level ABA Behavior Therapist role, you will join an innovative company with top-of-the-line facilities where you can combine your childcare background with practical training to make a lasting impact. Find success as part of a compassionate and collaborative team that enjoys learning and excelling together. Experience the joy of seeing children all along the autism spectrum learning and growing because of the tools you gave them. As a BT, enjoy a great work life balance and fun company events. In addition, receive generous benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage with a company contribution and company-paid life insurance.
Take the next step in your career. Apply to KGH Autism Services’ ABA Behavior Therapist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ABA Behavior Therapist Responsibilities
- Work with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in our clinic, their homes and/or community settings
- Work closely with BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts)
- Provide 1:1 behavior therapy with our clients
- Use behavior therapy to teach clients new skills, decrease problematic behaviors and improve their overall life quality
ABA Behavior Therapist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous childcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR Training
- Autism Spectrum Disorders experience is a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 31404