Why You’ll Love This Job
Opportunities available in Conway and Wakefield, New Hampshire
$2,500 Sign On Bonus! *based on start date
The ABA Tutor works in NECC’s Partner Program and is responsible for the direct care, and ABA therapy of students in the classroom. This includes knowledge and implementation of students’ clinical, educational, vocational, and daily living skills objectives.
About YOU: You are seeking a full-time position and have a strong interest in working with children and young adults. You have strong interpersonal skills and aspire towards gaining knowledge and understanding of the principles of ABA and best educational practices.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Generous paid vacation starting at 35 days per year
- Free on-site Masters Programs through Simmons University (MSEd Autism Specialization) and Western New England University (MS Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Generous tuition reimbursement for related fields
- Possible supervision provided by an onsite BCBA
- Comprehensive health / dental / vision benefits
- Retirement plan.
ABA Tutor Responsibilities
- Direct instruction for children with autism in both sub-separate and inclusion classrooms.
- Work additional hours outside of the school day to complete case management responsibilities that may include:
- Data summary
- Generating lesson materials
- Modifying curriculum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to carry out written and verbal instructions
- Ability to be flexible with an ever-changing work environment
- Supportive of an inclusive culture celebrating the diversity of NECC’s employees, families, and students
ABA Tutor Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or above
- Interest in working with children or young adults in a special education setting
- Ability to obtain US driver’s license and access to personal vehicle
- Successful completion of NECC required training
- CALM safety training: Physical requirements of the job include extensive movement to provide physical intervention in response to challenging behavior
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 98114