Why You’ll Love This Job
We are in search of experienced and compassionate professionals who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. Harmony Home Care is a rapidly growing company that provides needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Professional/Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the planning and effective implementation of sales and marketing activities within an assigned area so that Company goals for business growth are achieved. You’ve got an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive life changing difference for everyone we touch.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients/patients, referral sources, accounts, and customers.
- Cultivate business relationships with potential referral sources and clients/patients.
- Communicate effectively with Operations, Intake and Customer Service.
- Develop and retain existing business relationships with referral sources and clients/patients; while always continuing to prospect and identify new referral sources.
- Achieve goals set by management for minimum number of new referrals and patient admissions per month with an emphasis on Medicare patients.
- Generate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Reports on a daily basis to be reported to the Sales Manager on at least a weekly basis.
- Assist in the management of the flow of up-to-date information between the sales and marketing department and other parts of the Company, such as billing, accounts payable, customer service, and shipping.
- Adhere to processes that measure, assess, and improve the performance of the sales and marketing activities of the Company (for example, call planning, reporting, referral trending, quarterly business planning, etc.).
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that assigned area of responsibility meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement ‘’best practices’’ in all activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Ability to organize and plan sales/marketing activities within assigned area(s).
- Medicare Home Health Experience, preferred.
- Ability to research and identify new account opportunities and prospects.
- Ability to work both independently in building your customer relationships, as well as with a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably (2) years of experience in field/outside sales; prior experience in the medical or home care industry is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Excel, Word, efficient use of the internet and e-mail, and strong ability to utilize a CRM software.
- Ability to provide your own transportation and to drive significant distances or amounts of time in the performance of your regular duties.
We are investing in you
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116434