Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable, we are looking for someone who can connect with people who need support and meets or exceeds the following expectations, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
The Admissions Specialists provides front line intake services to clients coming in to the Aware Recovery Care program, as well as fields phone calls and incoming leads/treatment requests in various forms of contact. The position is accountable for reviewing eligibility and program expectations prior to clients meeting with their assigned care teams and commencement of care. This position requires a thorough understanding of Aware Recovery Care’s philosophy of treatment, admission process, and criteria. A basic knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis is essential. The individual is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative intake services are provided for patients as they are on-board into the program.
- This role is hybrid out of our Corporate Office located in Wallingford, CT
- Expectation is a minimum of 2 days in the office. *The initial 30 days may require additional in office time for training*
- This role is full-time role with a starting rate of $21-$28/hour * salary will depend on clinical licensure *
- We are hiring for 3 different shifts.
- Sunday – Thursday 8 AM – 4 PM
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday – Thursday 10 AM – 6 PM
Coverage: Health, vision and dental through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, FSA, HSA that comes with an employer match, along with STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and more.
Balance: Competitive front loaded Paid Time Off (PTO) plan , 8 paid Holidays, 1 paid floating Holiday of your choice, and 1 day off for your birthday.
Development: Certification/continuing education eligibility, leadership development and 1 paid day off a year to go towards personal professional development.
Retirement: 401(k) retirement plan with 50% employer match up to 4%
Culture: Great Place to Work certified #GPTW, dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion, and a growing working environment.
*In order to be eligible for our full benefits package you must be employed full time at a minimum of 32 hours a week*
Aware Recovery Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Check the electronic verification system (EVS) system to verify current health insurance coverage, benefits, and eligibility
- Refers potential clients to ASAM assessments to attending clinician
- Initiates the intake assessment, Accountability Contract, and Service and Fee Contract, and all forms and releases prior to admissions
- Explains program to patient and ensures patient comprehends informed consent
- Proficient in operation of CRM and EHR software
- Tracking of contacts, clients, providers, institutions, and their hierarchies as well as referrals and external referrals made on a daily basis through SALESFORCE
- Notes patient characteristics and demographics, potential red-flag behaviors to communicate to attending clinician
- Questions and understands patient’s history of treatment and interventions, hospitalizations and previous attempts at achieving sustained recovery
- Involvement in collaborative treatment team planning and coordination options to include goals for treatment, designation of potential care team based upon client personality, age, gender, and history
- Knowledge of MAT advantages, disadvantages, side-effects, signs/symptoms of overdose/managing withdrawal symptoms
- Understands and communicates importance of treatment compliance
- Is aware of resources available for co-morbidities, dual diagnosis if needed, as well as other levels of care
- Explains patient’s rights and responsibilities
- Learns all program options available to patient
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Education / Certifications:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- LPN or CAC required
- At least 1-2 years of previous Professional Behavioral Health Admissions experience preferred.
- Experience using SalesForce, Five9 or other call center software.
- Experience using AURA or other EHR software.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and call center software
- Key Competencies:
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Efficient work ethic
- Ability to easily adapt and multitask
- Strong ability to collaborate and perform in a team-oriented environment as demonstrated by prior experience
- Professional and proficient written and verbal communication
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Goal and results oriented
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Critical thinker
- Strives for excellent standards of quality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to ongoing learning and growth
- Ability to use electronic health records, phone systems, customer resource management software, and more general office computer systems
- Appreciation and respect for principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Ability to engage with diverse audiences (age, gender, nationality, race/ethnicity, profession, etc.)
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115536