Why You’ll Love This Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as Facility Maintenance. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Facility Maintenance is responsible for maintaining the facility’s mechanical systems and appearance, assuring a high level of quality and service. General duties include:
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and fire protection
- Knowledge of all safety standards for working in and around aircraft and facilities
- Responsible for his/her personal safety as well as the safety and care of all equipment and supplies assigned
- Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations, including AOA operations and airport security requirements
- Maintain high level of safety and customer service
Experience with HVAC systems, general building repair, electrical and plumbing is required. Prospective applicants simply need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
- Entry-level position.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the Company as well as TSA
- Working knowledge of appropriate local, state and federal building codes
- Working knowledge of HAZMAT and MSDS procedures/protocols
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company’s insurability requirements
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 93429