Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a competent, creative and capable Operations Director who can manage and support a field-based agency and meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
Position Summary for Agency Director:
The Agency Director is directly responsible for the overall financial, marketing, operational, quality and regulatory management of the agency. Establishes annual and quarterly agency goals, guiding agency leadership in the successful attainment of KPI metrics. Works collaboratively with various members of the agency leadership team to ensure the efficient delivery of quality care while meeting regulatory compliance and agency licensure requirements. Interface with Joint Commission and State to ensure licensure requirements are met and complete all necessary documentation. Activities include but are not limited to the empowerment and support of Directors of the ARC recovery program, Recovery Services, Integrated Healthcare Services as well as Clinical services and Medical Services leadership.
**Compensation is $110K-$140K with up to 20% annual salary bonus**
**This role is hybrid 2-3 days in office and based out of our Marietta, GA office**
**Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer**
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Vice President of Agency Operations
Grade/Level: Masters preferred. Bachelor’s considered.
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: Designated Agency Staff
Typical Work Week: Monday – Friday with changes to be made with appropriate notice to meet agency needs. Hours may include nights and/or weekends.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate with the Executive and Senior leadership teams to identify, create and implement short-term/long-term strategic plans to actualize business objectives as well as expansion development
- Work closely with HR to identify, recruit, hire, onboard, train and develop a talented team of agency team members who can lead critical functions and manage strategic functions
- Monitor agency operations to ensure team members and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements, including interfacing with vendors and landlords on issues affecting day to day operations
- Develop agency culture and promote transparency and collaboration throughout the agency
- Develop partnerships with agency stakeholders, industry regulators, providers/treatment centers and other relevant community partners
- Identify and resolve potential risks and opportunities within the agency
- In collaboration with Business Development, represent the agency at social and corporate events in ways that strengthen the agency brand and communicate the company’s message
- Supervise and support Agency Directors excluding clinical supervision
- Ensure the fidelity of the ARC program by offering support and assistance in the management of departments; formulating strategy, procuring resources, and improving quality and performance
- Work with the Finance Department to help develop and implement budgets
- Ensure labor allocation is carried out effectively by analyzing metrics to measure success, for example, client census and engagement, staff retention
- Facilitate leadership meetings with the exception to clinical and/or medical focus
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by VP of Operations
SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields with a minimum of 6 years’ experience required
- Master’s Degree in related fields preferred (Business, Psychology, Social Work, etc.)
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in an Operations environment. Healthcare Leadership experience preferred.
- Substance Use Disorder treatment and knowledge of various pathways to recovery preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with payer, provider and employer markets
- Budgetary, P&L performance analysis and reporting experience
- Proficient in Google Office Suite
- Strong familiarity and understanding of legal matters related to diversity, equality, and inclusion, specifically federal guidelines as well as at the state level. Strive to consistently to achieve excellence in all tasks and goals.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Customer Oriented – The ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Accountability – The ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Friendly – The ability to demonstrate a cheerful demeanor towards others.
- Responsibility – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Judgment – Ability to form a sound decision using the available information.
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Management Skills – Ability to direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Strategic Planning – Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98613