Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for an immediate opening as an Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic/Aircraft Mechanic.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic/Aircraft Mechanic provide a wide range of aircraft maintenance services for various corporate/private aircraft owners. From 100 hour inspections to annuals and everything in between, our mechanics provide a high level of customer service as well as professional, safe service. Other duties include:
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations on customer aircraft as required
- Capable of approving an annual inspection for return to service
- Conduct incoming, hidden damage, in progress, final and outgoing inspections of articles
- Determine the effect on airworthiness of each discrepancy
- Document work performed in the aircraft log books as appropriate
- Conduct all maintenance and inspection procedures in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations
Some experience is desired as an Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic/Aircraft Mechanic. Rate of pay will depend on level of experience and qualifications. As a minimum requirement, each applicant possess the following:
- A current and valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate/Aircraft Mechanic Certificate
- Experience with heavy jets is preferred
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company’s insurability requirements
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 89602