Why You’ll Love This Job
Flightcraft, an Atlantic Aviation Company, is currently hiring A&P positions at our Lincoln Nebraska location! We offer world class corporate aircraft maintenance facilities and are currently looking for great people to become part of our outstanding team! Learn from some of the most knowledgeable technicians in the business, expand your capabilities and advance your career in aviation with our growing company.
Flightcraft LNK is an FAA Certified Repair Station specializing in providing top quality service for aircraft ranging from light single engine aircraft to midsize business jets. Our goal is to simplify private aviation for our customers and employees and become the preferred private aviation option in the Midwest. We believe that people matter, and our employees are the most important piece of our continued growth and success.
Learn more about our other Flightcraft locations at www.flightcraft.com, our affiliate company Atlantic Aviation at www.atlanticaviation.com, and check out what our beautiful city has to offer at www.Lincoln.org. Drop a resume to apply if you’re excited about becoming a part of our team! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties include:
- Performing routine inspections, preventative maintenance, repairs and alterations to customer aircraft as well as subsequent test runs as required to ensure safe aircraft operation.
- Being able to read, comprehend, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, FAA Airworthiness Directives, service bulletins, progressive inspection checklists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively troubleshoot airframe, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Completing required documentation accurately in accordance with both FAA and Flightcraft standards.
- Finishing work assignments within quoted or scheduled timetable.
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a valid FAA issued Airframe & Powerplant Certificate OR be coachable and willing to commit to an apprenticeship program.
- Have a general working knowledge of aircraft engines and maintenance procedures.
- Be comfortable working on a small but mighty team and be willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Be familiar with aircraft tooling and quality maintenance methods.
- Have experience with basic equipment such as multimeters and calibrated tools.
- Be able to secure and maintain appropriate airport authority badging.
- Own a basic set of aircraft maintenance tools including a toolbox.
- Be able to perform work requiring lifting, pushing or pulling of objects in excess of 100 lbs. occasionally and objects weighing up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Preferred candidates will:
- Be familiar with GA piston and turboprop aircraft as well as Citation 525, 550 and 560 series aircraft.
Pay and Benefits
This is a full-time day shift position working 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. We offer competitive pay rates based on A&P Certification and experience. Premium pay available for overtime, call out services and on-call fees. Flightcraft offers a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k plan with matching company contributions. Flightcraft also provides employees with paid holidays off, sick and vacation time, a tuition reimbursement program for career advancement and company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, and short and long-term disability insurance. Relocation assistance is available.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98881