Why You’ll Love This Job
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and be responsible for accurately processing high volumes of PO invoices.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is a global leader in the production of PTA (Terephthalic Acid), PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Resins, PET Recycling (rPET), and Specialty Polymers. This integrated business services customers all over the world using its global network of manufacturing entities within the Alpek Polyester umbrella. We are committed to improving people’s lives through our products, innovations, and a commitment to sustainability and protecting the environment.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas, Mississippi, Indiana, and Pennsylvania.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is a division of Alpek, the petrochemicals and synthetic fibers business group of Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V., one of Mexico’s largest corporations.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is subject to US Department of Commerce export regulations and thus must hire individuals who meet national security requirements. Interested applicants (or temporary employees) must meet eligibility requirements. Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Accurately process high volumes of PO invoices for materials, services, utilities, and freight via SAP, EDI, and Read Soft systems
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices
- Communicate in a timely manner with internal users and external vendors to resolve invoice issues
- High School Diploma/ GED; 2 year degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- 1 – 3 years of SAP experience
- 1 – 3 years of Electronic Invoice Processing experience
- Excellent organization and people skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Quick learner and self-initiator with a proven ability to partner with team members and across teams
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 113561