Why You’ll Love This Job!
Do you have management experience and are a natural–born leader with a friendly demeanor? Are you able to guide a team toward success? Are you at your best within a fast-paced environment where you can use your skills to foster a world-class guest experience? If you are great at time management and have excellent organizational skills, you may be perfect to fill 1788 Chicken’s Assistant General Manager position!
Under the General Manager’s supervision, you would be responsible for maintaining high standards in food quality, managing the restaurant operation, fostering an atmosphere of friendliness and exceptional customer service. In addition, you would run shifts, order product, assist with hiring, assist with scheduling, lead training, and develop employees. 1788 Chicken has a strong culture which you would be expected to uphold and champion as a leader of culture.
For a highly rewarding job with a family-centered business that has provided the backdrop for good food, good friends, and good fun, apply for 1788 Chicken’s Assistant Manager position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigned to BOH or FOH duties and are tasked with excellent execution of the position to which they are assigned.
- Ensuring that all food safety procedures and sanitization practices are being upheld.
- Responsible for completing operational checklists.
- Assist with inventory counting and ordering.
- Assist with training and evaluation of all positions.
- Confers with GM on disciplinary action.
- Equipment upkeep and maintenance.
- Assists with vendor & technology issues.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of entire store property, including dry storage, walk-in, play yard, and dumpster area etc.
- Will supervise shift (operations).
- Lead Trainer and assist with staff development.
- Collaboration skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Effective communicator.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Coaching/Mentoring skills.
- Very competitive salary
- 9 days PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Free Meals
- Referral Bonus opportunities
- Career Growth
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 95254