Your outstanding people skills and leadership expertise are highly sought-after for this top-shelf Assistant Clinic Manager position at our high energy, modern facility in Rochester, NH!
Continue to grow your career in a climate where you will have the freedom and support you need to manage daily operations in a way that positively affects the facility and everyone within. Your career will remain on the leading edge as you collaborate with industry professionals and take advantage of continuing education opportunities. Quickly advance as you use your knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and highlight the best in yourself. Enjoy an excellent personal life as well with access to a great retirement plan, PTO, and medical and vision benefits.
Take the next step toward your career success! Apply for our Assistant Clinic Manager job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Assistant Clinic Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversee and guide all daily clinic, educational and business activity
- Facility P&L/financial oversight to include budgets/expenses/revenue
- Assist with facility goal-setting and follow-ups
- Troubleshoot patient, staff and clinician problems and issues
- Manage payroll, time and attendance records
- Closely follow all state and federal policies and procedures
Assistant Clinic Manager skills & qualifications include:
- Prior management experience in a healthcare / optical setting
- Administrative, office management experience
- Knowledgeable of organizational policies, procedures and objectives
- HR and fiscal management experience
- Financial accuracy regarding insurance billing and budgets
- EMR and MS Office proficiency
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30782