Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Fairfield Inn
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring an Assistant General Manager!
Why You’ll Love Prominence
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, and Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans (Full-time employees, 30+ hours/week).
- 401k, Health Savings and Spending Accounts.
- Paid Time Off, Work/Life balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Assistant GM:
- Be a Leader as you manage day-to-day operations and staff performance, and ensure full compliance with hotel operations, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Put our best foot forward as you oversee property, landscaping, work areas, food and beverage, safety, and compliance, documenting and reporting to GM as part of the escalation process.
- Showcase your organizational and leadership skills as you maintain accurate financial records, promote safety, and identify areas for improvement.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as an Assistant GM:
- Have a fun, positive, and energetic personality.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisor role, hospitality industry preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills, including goal setting, motivating and influencing staff, and providing performance feedback.
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality.
- Understanding of P&L, revenue, and management principles.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 111175