Why You’ll Love This Job
Your experience in an optical setting, combined with your attention to detail and desire to help others make you ideal for this full-time Assistant/Insurance Specialist role in Mitchellville, MD!
Patients and co-workers alike will appreciate your insurance experience and ability to solve the most complex insurance issue. As an Insurance Specialist with us, your career will thrive in a positive atmosphere as part of a fun, friendly team of professionals who consistently help each other achieve success. You also will enjoy a great work/life balance, and perks and benefits that include 401K, paid vacation time and vision care.
Apply for this Insurance Specialist position today to set your career on the fast track to success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Insurance Specialist job responsibilities include:
- File claims for patient products and services
- Ensure accurate patient information for billing
- Perform billing audits; manage patient statements
- Oversee collections/delinquent accounts
- Assist in educating patients on their coverage
Insurance Specialist required skills & qualifications include:
- Insurance Specialist experience in an optical setting
- Medical coding/billing/collections experience
- Attention to detail; great communication skills; analytical
- Business office procedures knowledge; MS office skills
- Experience with third-party practices and procedures
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98726