If you keep a cool head under pressure, have been noted for your stellar leadership skills and would like to continue your restaurant management career with a company that values its employees, fun and great food, take the time now to apply for our Assistant Manager position in Roanoke, TX!
In this role, you will work closely with the restaurant GM and AGM to effectively manage a team of employees toward company success and customer satisfaction. Among other responsibilities, you would be tasked with staff oversight and training, opening and closing duties, and ensuring all equipment operates as expected.
This is a prime opportunity to let your leadership skills shine! Take your career to the next level with an exciting company that will support your endeavors every step of the way! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Back-of-House or Front-of-House responsibilities
- Oversight of all food safety and sanitation procedures/practices
- Responsible for restaurant open and close duties
- Accurate completion of operations checklist
- Inventory assistance
- Employee training and job evaluations
- Coordinate and communicate with General Manager and Assistant General Manager
- Ensure equipment is properly serviced
- Ensure all inside and outdoor areas of the restaurant are clean and organized
- Shift supervising
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in the industry with one year of management experience
- Assistant Managers need effective leadership, problem-solving and communications skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27081