Assistant Manager Job – Temple TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Advance your Assistant Manager career with a Popular Asian fusion restaurant that consistently proves its dedication to its employees!
Work in a laid-back atmosphere managing a fun, professional team of people who love creating and serving delectable cuisine for appreciative customers. Career advancement, a great salary, and generous perks and benefits that include an attainable bonus opportunity and healthcare benefits are all part of this top-shelf Assistant Manager job.
Apply today to learn more about this amazing management opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for management staff as needed
- Create and preserve relationships with vendors
- Follow all health code rules and regulations
- Mentor and train staff
- Maintain community relationships
- Maintain inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in the industry with one year of management experience
- Effective leadership, problem-solving and communications skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to handle high levels of responsibility and independence
- Computer software skills
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 19557