Associate Optometrist Job – Alamogordo NM
Why You’ll Love this Job
This entry level Associate Optometrist position is ideal for someone looking to establish a solid footing and then, advance within the Optometry field. Our patient-centered office strives to provide our employees with a quality working atmosphere, and we provide all necessary on-the-job training.
As an Associate Optometrist, you would be required to be knowledgeable about and use a variety of state-of-the-art Optometry instruments to examine patients, prescribe and help fit contact lenses, work closely with specialists to provide the best in patient care and carry out other duties with accuracy.
If you are ready to take a giant leap into your future with a company that values its employees and offers competitive pay, apply today for our Associate Optometrist position!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent eye health and vision care
- Ability to use a full field of optometry instruments and techniques to examine patients
- Prescribe and fit all types of contact lenses
- Team with specialists to co-manage patients
- Demonstrate complete accuracy while taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Provide excellent patient service
- Optometrist, licensed to practice in New Mexico
- Basic Optometry training
- No experience necessary/training provided
- Customer and team focused
- Caring, personable and organized
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 17077