Associate Optometrist Job – Alexandria LA
Why You’ll Love this Job
We are looking for a go-getter who is interested in joining an already established private practice with the future option of becoming a partner or owner. If you have ever wanted to establish yourself without the hassle of a start-up, this Associate Optometrist role is the ideal way to get off the ground!
As Associate Optometrist with us, you will practice in a modern office, equipped with the latest optical equipment. You will enjoy an ideal schedule of no evenings or weekends, leaving you the time to relax and explore this amazing area of Louisiana. Our facility is nestled within a beautiful community filled with patients who will appreciate your expertise and caring nature.
Do not miss out on this perfect position located in an ideal setting! Apply for our Associate Optometrist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Associate Optometrist job responsibilities include:
- Carry out vision testing and determine results
- Vision issues/eye disease diagnostics
- Write eyewear, contact lens and medicine prescriptions
- Rehabilitative vision treatments
- Before- and after-surgery care
- Make references for patients when necessary
- Instruct on proper eye care and contact lens care
Associate Optometrist required skills & qualifications include:
- College graduate
- Doctor of Optometry license
- Paraoptometric/basic optometry training
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Knowledge of date-entry applications a plus
- Completed optometric testing
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19999