Associate Optometrist Job – Hermiston OR
Why You’ll Love this Job
The perfect work/life balance and competitive pay are just some of what awaits you when you say yes to this top-shelf Associate Optometrist opening!
In this role, you will join a fun group of people who support one another every step of the way. You will have full access to the latest optical equipment in an upscale office that is located within a quaint community filled with patients who will appreciate your expertise and caring nature. You also will enjoy an ideal schedule of evenings and most weekends off, plus medical and dental insurance, PTO, and the chance to continue your education.
If you are ready for the perfect job in an ideal setting, apply today for our Associate Optometrist role!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Use digital refractive system
- Retinal imaging using various methods and technology
- Able to help patients with contact lens fitting and care
- Diagnose and treat various eye issues and diseases
- State licensed or certified as an Optometrist
- Higher education degree
- Data-entry skills
- Optometry doctorate
- Electronic Medical Records knowledge a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19598