Associate Optometrist Job – Port Allegany PA
Why You’ll Love this Job
A great salary, 401k, educational opportunities and bonuses can be yours when you snag this Associate Optometrist job!
Short on experience? No problem! We offer complete on-the-job training so you can earn as you learn in this role.
Serve happy customers at an established, friendly office nestled in an outstanding community. Advance your career with a company that offers the chance to practice full-scope optometry in a challenging and rewarding environment, with the potential for future partnership.
Do not let this amazing Associate Optometrist opportunity pass you by. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice full-service optometric patient care
- Medical management of patients using an OTC
- Effectively communicate with managers and other company doctors
- Knowledge of oculomotor and visual learning-related symptoms
- Contact lens knowledge that includes evaluations, troubleshooting and fitting
- Meet patients’ ocular health and visual needs
- EHR charting and coding
- Attend staff meetings
- Communicates with parents, teachers and providers
- Write referrals and complete any necessary forms
- Licensed or certified as an Optometrist
- Optometry experience
- Coding and data-entry skills
- Higher education degree
- Paraoptometric certification a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19268