Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are interested in a leadership role where you will be given full autonomy to make the critical decisions needed to establish and maintain a successful hospital, consider this Veterinarian position!
This is unlike any other Veterinarian role. We seek out dynamic people who want a voice and give it to them. You will gain additional skills which will contribute to future career growth as you help set policy and procedure, and you will be able to hand-pick your ideal support staff. We will follow your lead, providing any assistance you need to succeed, but otherwise, trusting you to get the job done. As a family owned company with a seasoned and committed Veterinarian at the helm, you can count on us being responsive to your every need in a timely manner. Your hospital will be set up inside of a leading pet specialty retail store, making it easy for you to quickly establish a large customer base and build your practice. We offer great pay and benefits that include health, vision and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and we will pay your license renewal fees.
This top-shelf Veterinarian opening will not last long. Apply today to discover your full potential! We offer full-time, part-time or PRN scheduling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinarian job responsibilities include:
- Set up plans for treatment that follow strict standards; conduct surgeries
- Take part in outside company sponsored events
- Assist support staff with questions and other needs as necessary
- Maintain open communication with staff to maintain a profitable and dynamic practice
- Stay current of new developments in the veterinary field
- Establish an atmosphere where all personnel are respected
Veterinarian required skills & qualifications include:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree; all state licensing requirements completed
- Willing to keep all memberships, licensing and certification current
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Willing to take part in advanced education
- Adaptability in times of company growth
- Advanced surgery skills a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19913