Why You’ll Love This Job
Bloom Health Centers provides comprehensive, integrated, and in-network mental health outpatient care. With multiple locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, patients have even greater access to mental health services. Bloom’s mission is to improve access to care while creating better outcomes for our patients and communities alike.
Responsible for implementing go-to-market strategy and execution, working cross-functionally to generate quality leads to grow our network of referring providers and payers across multiple channels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and leads the B2B marketing strategy to generate new and nurture existing referring provider and payer networks.
- Drives sales enablement, work with sales to target key audiences and create strong messaging & content for different channels (e.g. sales sheets, product pages, email templates, pitch decks, white papers, case studies, conference material, etc.)
- Works alongside PR/Communications team to plan and organize conference strategy and event planning.
- Identifies and manages sponsorship opportunities with online publications, podcasts etc.
- Leverages ESP/CRM platforms to increase the quality and quantity of inbound leads and keep current providers and payers engaged.
- Monitors and analyzes marketing KPIs and make critical decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders and external partners (specifically B2B Sales, Marketing Director, PR/Comms, and Operations) to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to achieve desired results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field required.
- At least 3-4 years of B2B marketing experience — having built or helped build a program driving a qualified pipeline to sales team.
- Strong marketing foundation in producing B2B content (ideation, writing, design, build, and QA).
- Proven track record in demand and lead generation working with Email Service Provider/Marketing automation/CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales enablement, demand gen, and lead nurturing practices.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Metric-driven with strong analytical and strategic mindset with a deep understanding of performance marketing KPIs.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Organized and efficient – often managing multiple projects and priorities at one time.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 98238