Why You’ll Love This Job
ARE YOU THE ONE?? Our beautiful hotel is looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic “people person” to become an essential part of our team as a banquet server. This exciting opportunity will provide the right person with the ability to participate in our employee referral incentive program!!FREE enrollment in Telehealth!!Excellent travel discounts!! Paid PTO!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and breakdown rooms before and after functions. (Moving furniture.)
- Opening and Closing procedures will be performed as directed.
- Maintain Proper table set ups and place settings.
- Knowledge of various banquet set-up styles.
- Independent setting of rooms according to function sheets.
- Maintaining a clean workplace both in the dining room and in the kitchen areas
- Table side wine service
- Ticket Signing
- Buffet set-up and service
- Must be 18 with a valid server permit from ABC or willing to obtain upon hire.
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Must be able to work professionally under busy conditions and must complete tasks in an efficient, organized manner, while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Guest Service experience preferred
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Organization skills
- Professional written and communication skills
- Ability to walk and stand up to 100% of shift
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111269