AdBAnce – Behavioral Health is looking for an enthusiast BCBA/BCaBA to perform Assessments, write reports, evaluations and develop Behavior Intervention Plans, as well as provide supervision to RBTs. Candidates will be working with children and their families in their homes and community settings.
Work can be performed remotely, no travel required during Covid-19
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform evaluation and treatment planning for clients
- Participate in co-treatments with other therapists
- Maintain effective communication between staff, client team members, and family
- Maintain thorough and accurate records
- Provide in-person supervision to RBTs as required by AdBAnce – Behavioral Health
- Must hold a current BCBA or BCaBA Certification with BACB.
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel at least once per quarter to Laredo, TX. Travel expenses are paid by company. (During the Covid-19 Pandemic, all travel requirements are on hold)
- Must be physically and legally able to operate a vehicle
- Must be willing to work independently under the supervision of the Clinical Director
- Must be professional, self-motivated and energetic
- Must be able to pass a federal level background check
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 31394