Why You’ll Love This Job
CBT’S WANTED-GREAT SUPERVISION, FUN ATMOSPHERE, CAREER GROWTH!
Certified Behavior Technicians we want you! We work hard to give you the schedule and hours you want. We have part-time and full-time hours available. You set your schedule and your location preferences. Great opportunities to advance your career in the field of behavior analysis, education, psychology, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and mental health therapy.
Aim Star Learning is seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to provide 1:1 Behavior Therapy (ABA) for children, adolescents and young adults with autism. We work hard to give you the experience you desire.
We train students and recent graduates who are seeking a career in behavior analysis, psychology, mental health, education, speech, occupational, and physical therapy.
At Aim Star Learning, you’ll be part of a growing team and you can expect to gain valuable experience working in the high demand field of behavioral health with opportunities to collaborate with other professionals in the field and under supervision from Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). You will be helping to improve the quality of life for children, adolescents, adults and their families in home, clinic and community settings.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule (10-40 hours/ week)
- Competitive pay ($22/ hour for CBTs)
- Training and paid certification for individuals with no experience
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage
- Paid time off
- Sign on bonus
- Stipend for CEUs
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities for pay increases
- Ongoing professional development, training and supervision under dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who are committed to your success (BCBA supervision hours count towards BCBA certification)
- Collaboration and teamwork with professionals within the field
- Mentoring to develop and advance your career
- Team oriented atmosphere, dedicated to helping children and families
Options to work with young kids, teens and adults
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with kids with disabilities to implement individualized instructional programs designed by BCBA based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Teach academic, cognitive, social-emotional, and adaptive skills to children with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities.
- Address challenging behaviors with supervision from a supervisor.
- Collect accurate and reliable data.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Children
- Able to work in a variety of home environments and school settings
- Able to take feedback effectively
- Must pass background check
- Able to work independent and multi-task
- Reliable Transportation
- Current CBT credential
- BCBA students or those interested in obtaining BCBA
- One or more years of experience in Behavior Analysis
- Interest or study in Speech, Education, Occupational or Physical therapy
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 95837