Why You’ll Love This Job
Take your passion for helping others and turn it into a career!
As a Behavior Technician with KGH Autism Services — an innovative company with top-of-the-line facilities — you’ll have the opportunity to build new relationships, support children with special needs, and experience the satisfaction of a job well done.
Perks of Joining the KGH Team
- Competitive hourly pay: $17 – $25 per hour!
- Guaranteed 40 hours for full time employees
- Paid RBT training and certificate + an increase in pay once completed
- Medical, dental, and vision with employer contribution
- Company paid employee term life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K with 3% match
- Paid time off – increases with tenure:
- 8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- 1 floating holiday per anniversary year
- 10 days vacation
- 5 days sick time
*Dependent on employee eligibility
This is an entry-level role ideal for a natural caregiver with interest in early childhood education or childcare. You will have assistance advancing your career in education, occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, behavior-based therapy and other psychology specialties.
No experience is required. We provide paid training, a friendly and supportive team environment, and ample opportunity to pave your own career path.
How will you help?
As a Behavior Technician at KGH Autism Services, you will provide 1:1 ABA therapy in various settings such as in the home, school, center, or community. Using research-based methods you will:
- Teach individuals with autism to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while helping reduce any inappropriate behaviors.
- Collect data to demonstrate each client’s progress toward reaching his or her goals!
- Analyze data by using our proprietary electronic data collection software for real time decision-making
- Collaborate with BCBAs, the client’s family, and other technicians at clinical team meetings to report client progress and get specific feedback from the supervisor
Behavior Technician Qualifications
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be able to submit HS Diploma or GED upon request
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
- You must meet the physical requirements of the position, to include lifting of clients, packages, or equipment up to 50lbs, accessing non-barrier free premises, and using physical management techniques when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR Training
- Autism Spectrum Disorders experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 92954