Are you a childcare provider looking for a career change that will give you the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of children? We are an autism services company looking for a big-hearted person like you to fill our Behavior Technician position in Madison, WI!
We will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed as you work with children with autism. In this entry level Behavior Technician position, you also will receive the continuing education required to meet your career goals. Here, we are invested in the happiness of our work family, making sure you have plenty of perks and benefits. We offer great scheduling, fun company get-togethers, PTO, medical insurance that includes dental and vision, a retirement plan, company provided Life/ADD/LTD insurance and an annual continuing education allowance.
Change your life for the better! Apply for our outstanding Behavior Technician job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Behavior Technician job responsibilities include:
- Provide services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a variety of settings
- Assist Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- One-on-one behavior therapy for clients with autism
- Teach clients new behavioral skills that will improve their lives
Behavior Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Must have experience working with children
- Four-year degree in ABA, education, psychology or similar degree
- CPR training and/or certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29247