Have some availability? Utopia is hiring! We are growing rapidly and need quality, compassionate caregivers to serve our clients in their homes IMMEDIATELY! You can specify days and times that you are available and do not have to be available full time to work with us. We offer opportunities in Tampa and strive to keep you close to home.
Professional candidates who have all the following documents – Level II Background, CPR/First Aid, CNA or HHA, HIV/AIDS Certificate, Alzheimer’s Certificate – should bring them to the interview to be credentialed and hired ON THE SPOT!!! If you do not have all these documents and are interested in working with us, come on in and we will ASSIST and HELP you with getting TRAINED and CREDENTIALED!
All caregivers are employed by our agency (not contract employees), so we cover all liability insurance and employer payroll taxes. We are proud of our team operation and recognize hard work and loyalty.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan (bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.)
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being of clients as well as yourself.
- High school diploma
- Current and valid caregiver certification
- Caring, dependable, and mature attitude
- Reliable transportation to/from cases
- Weekend availability a plus!
Apply today at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and we look forward to welcoming you on board!
Job ID: 30769