Why You’ll Love This Job
Setup, run and maintain bindery equipment to produce quality product as directed by customer and job ticket specifications
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain all aspects of the equipment being utilized within the bindery department including but not limited to; programmable cutters, folders, die-cutting and scoring machines, stitching machines, box making machines and shrink wrap machines.
- Identify and correct any issues with equipment and/or product to ensure the highest quality product is being produced.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Follow all work procedures and instructions per training and instruction by department supervisor. Communicate any questions or issues to the department or person.
- Conduct all quality checks and adhere to the quality system.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity on all projects by utilizing all of the resources available.
- Attend and participate in meetings as invited.
- Utilize your quality management system to promote an understanding of our customer needs and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Production environment with exposure to moderate noise levels and equipment with moving parts and chemicals.
- Minimum 2 years of bindery experience.
- Familiarity with mechanical equipment and strong troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to work as a team and independently in a fast paced environment while meeting production deadlines.
- All prospective employees must pass pre-employment screenings.
- Ability to lift, bend, stand and walk.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115989