Why You’ll Love This Job
Pine Cone Therapies seeks to employ an energetic, passionate full time Board Certified Behavior Analyst with strong teamwork skills to support a lively and fast growing clinic. Pine Cone Therapies provides excellent therapy to amazing families in clinic and home based ABA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage a caseload ranging from 10-12 clients
- Supervise BCBA/BCaBA candidates, RBT and line therapists
- Provide staff and parent training
- Master’s Degree in behavior analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential (Or testing within 60 days)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment and with a team
- Knowledge of assessment tools such as the VB-MAPP, ABLLS, M-CHAT, etc.
- Excellent communication skills while relating effectively and professionally with all people
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 40912