Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Quality Inn & Suites!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring a Breakfast Attendant!
Why You’ll Love Prominence
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Work/Life Balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Breakfast Attendant:
- Bring smiles to our guests as you provide the finest quality of service in a warm and welcoming manner, prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- A desire to help and serve with a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items and display the ability to maintain Prominence and hotel standards for quality of service.
- Showcase your “people skills” as you attend all mandatory meetings and hotel functions and meet with function group leader to finalize service arrangements.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a Breakfast Attendant
- Have a fun, positive and energetic personality.
- Sound knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to communicate in English both written and verbally, bilingual a plus.
- Attention to detail, multitasking and time management skills.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110423