Why You’ll Love This Job
As the saying goes, BREAKFAST is the most important meal of the day!! Start YOUR day off right, as a Breakfast Attendant at our beautiful hotel. Simply by offering a kind smile, a side of excellent service, and a positive attitude, along with their eggs and waffles, you will make someone else’s day great too!! Additionally, we offer FREE MDLIVE telehealth!!! The opportunity to participate in our employee referral program!! Excellent travel DISCOUNTS!! And paid PTO!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited To:
- Greeting guests as they enter.
- Cleaning & sanitizing all breakfast room surfaces and guest areas.
- Engaging with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Maintain knowledge of rotating menu.
- Maintain knowledge of all health safety standards and requirements.
- Providing excellent guest service.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch guest service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Learn and execute all food and safety policies and laws.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or requested
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Hotel experience highly preferred
- Guest service experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to walk and stand up to 100% of shift.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Type: Part Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 111270