Why You’ll Love This Job
The Breakfast Cook will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the hotel’s kitchen, which includes cooking for the on-site restaurant, room service, and all hotel functions. Join a great team and help us maintain our high standards of excellence.
We are hiring two experienced Breakfast Cooks for the following shifts:
Shift 1 – Wednesday to Sunday (Off Monday & Tuesday) – 6am to 2pm
Shift 2 – Friday to Tuesday (Off Wednesday & Thursday) – 6am to 2pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take pride in the quality of your food execution and presentation while serving menu items in compliance with established standards.
- Always maintain a prepared and sanitary work area, including cleaning of equipment and cooking areas while ensuring that all storage areas are kept tidy.
- Show initiative and act with an appropriate level of independence while achieving consistent results and successfully managing demanding deadlines.
- Approaches all tasks with a “can-do” attitude and always strives for exceptional guest service and satisfaction
- Prior experience with high-volume restaurant/banquet food prep is a plus.
- May be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- The position requires mobility. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, kneel, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, communicate, reach, and manipulate objects.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- May be required to climb step stools and ladders of varying heights
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the employee’s department leadership. Furthermore, this description is subject to change, at the sole discretion of the hotel, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each employee remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106907