Are you a Business Development Representative ready to play a key role in changing an industry? Would you love to join an organization where your input is valued and you can directly control your own success? Position yourself for career advancement and expertise in this sales and marketing role as Talentcare’s Business Development Representative.
As a Business Development Representative, you are supported by high-quality marketing activities, including webinars, gated assets and other lead-generating tools to provide you a funnel of warm leads for further outreach. You can target segments and industries according to your own background with a SaaS solution relevant to any and all businesses.
Plus, you will be able to work from the comfort of your own home in a remote team that doesn’t feel remote. Here, you will love the support you get from friendly and knowledgeable team members and the freedom to create your own schedule. With leadership that values diverse perspectives and ideas, you will have the opportunity to provide your input on the direction of our organization.
Ready to help organizations solve the next big talent challence? Apply for Talentcare’s Business Development Representative job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Business Development Representative Job Responsibilities Include:
- Setting and hitting outbound call targets: daily and weekly
- Researching target buyers on LinkedIn and other sources, creating target hit lists for outreach
- Closing deals for our base monthly subscription package, growing your upsell opportunities
- Utilizing existing company targets to track down individuals for specific campaigns
- Reporting on progress, tracking outreach through to closed-won deals
- Create and contribute to sales enablement assets e.g. cold email campaigns, scripts, screening calls and demos
- Work with and support marketing campaign efforts to maximize conversion
Business Development Representative Qualifications Include:
- Minimum one year of experience as a BDR, ideally with HR technology
- Successful track record of targeting – and engaging – B2B buyers that convert into new logos
- Experience using sales technology like Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo, and SalesLoft or equivalents
- HR-related experiences are a plus
- Fluent and creative communicator especially with email outreach
- Comfortable with the fast-paced, change-oriented world of a startup
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30943