Why You’ll Love This Job
Position is responsible for maintaining daily entries and current balances in the facility’s ledger and resident monies accounts. An accurate daily census must be kept.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains daily ledger entries and daily census reports
- Completes monthly billings and statements for both private pay and public aide residents
- Responsible for Accounts receivable, aging and collections
- Handles petty cash transactions
- Prepares payroll from time cards or system
- Records invoices for facility and forwards to the Corporate Office
- Receives and receipts payments
- Prepares and makes bank deposits
- Accurately maintains resident monies account ledgers and reconciles resident = monies to bank statements
- Maintains current, complete and confidential resident business files
- Takes applications and maintains employee personnel files
- Orders office supplies and materials
- Functions as a receptionist (answers phones, greets the public, directs visitors)
- Maintains close contact with the Corporate Office concerning payroll, personnel RDPH and IDPA
- General secretarial duties such as filing, typing and record keeping is required.
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110076