Call Center Agent Job – Douglas GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Who says work has to be a four-letter word? Say yes to our Call Center Agent position to join an energetic organization that offers fun, great scheduling and the potential for advancement!
Receive on-the-job training and acquire new skills you can use to further your career when you accept this entry level Call Center Agent role. With the full support of a caring management team and helpful co-workers, you will flourish and excel, and you will never be bored in our fast-paced environment. In return for your contributions, you will receive excellent medical benefits that include vision and dental, competitive pay, and enjoy a great work/life balance.
Say yes to the chance to grow with a top-notch company where you will be happy. Apply for our Call Center Agent opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Call Center Agent job responsibilities include:
- Able to navigate through several computer applications at the same time
- Effectively communicate with and assist patients in a friendly manner
- Use a call-tracking database to gather and store patient information
- Answer patient questions in a professional manner
- Schedule appointments and collect payments
Call Center Agent required skills & qualifications include:
- HS graduate or GED certificate
- Spanish/English speaking
- At least one year of experience in a dental environment preferred
- Experience working in a call center preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19864