Are you looking for a good opportunity to start a job that can lead you down the path towards a lucrative career? Would you like to join an expanding, forward-thinking company that provides plenty of training to make sure that you succeed in a fun and supportive environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply for our Call Center Agent position near Newcastle, WA!
You’ll join us on the ground floor, where we’ll provide hands-on training and employee development platforms to help grow your job into your career. As a Call Center Agent, our supportive leadership team will behind you every step of the way as your entry level position becomes a career towards a corporate role. We show our employees how much they are appreciated with competitive pay and enviable benefits such as affordable healthcare (including vision and dental), life insurance, free company gym membership and tuition reimbursement. On top of all that, our team relaxes with impromptu catered lunches, games on Fridays and other fun, company sponsored team building events.
Don’t let this wonderful opportunity pass you by! Apply for our Call Center Agent job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Call Center Agent job responsibilities include:
- Phone-based customer service including troubleshooting / resolving issues
- Collaboration with team members
- Research customer issues and put in necessary effort to reach positive results
- Provide timely and accurate resolutions to customer inquiries and reimbursement requests
- Assist with processing claims and provide ad hoc team support
Call Center Agent required skills & qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years as an office administrator preferred
- Strong typing skills (at least 40 WPM) while speaking on the phone
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Strong professional drive and ability to be self-directed in an autonomous environment
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30358