Why You’ll Love This Job
If you’re looking to build a strong foundation for a rewarding career path, Navia Benefit Solutions is the opportunity you don’t want to miss! This is your chance to be our Call Center Agent in Tukwila, WA, where you’ll get to work in an exciting environment with a team that is more like a family!
As a Call Center Agent, your drive and work ethic will serve you well as you start your career path in a supportive and encouraging environment. Our Call Center Agents are important to us, and we are dedicated to providing in-depth training so you will start off with confidence and pride in your work. We are constantly expanding, and once you’re on the team you will have plenty of career growth opportunities. Navia is more than just a workplace, we believe that work can (and should) be fun! We enjoy spontaneous catered lunches and have fun with company sponsored team building events. Our enviable benefits include competitive pay, affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, a company funded HSA account, life and long-term disability insurance, free access to our facility’s gym and an annual tuition reimbursement program.
Don’t wait! This Call Center Agent position in Tukwila, WA will not last long. Apply with Navia Benefit Solutions today!
Call Center Agent Responsibilities:
- Answer customer questions and resolve concerns via phone (majority of the workday)
- Find successful resolutions to problems and process necessary follow-up documents
- Cover information requests by providing customers with timely and accurate accounts/reimbursement inquiry responses
- Support other employees through partnership and information sharing
- Process claims as needed; ad hoc duties upon request
Call Center Agent Qualifications:
- HSD or GED required
- Prefer at least 2 years experience in an administrative office setting
- 40 WPM typing speed
- Ability to type while speaking on the phone
- Communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and highly self-motivated
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 37990