Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a meaningful career saving lives?
- Join Frontera Strategies’ passionate team dedicated to providing preventative care and clinical excellence to patients.
- As a Cardiac & Vascular Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist at Frontera Strategies, you will provide in-office diagnostic testing services to patients in clinics across North Carolina-Cary.
- With a dynamic and autonomous work environment, you’ll be able to manage your day-to-day tasks while receiving the support of a friendly team to help you out in the field.
- Plus, you’ll be the warm and welcoming face of Frontera to our patients and partner practices, using your positive and relational personality to build strong relationships.
- SIGN ON BONUS!
- Monthly bonuses when goals reached
- No On-Call, nights or weekends
- Federal Holidays off
- Mileage and Registries reimbursed
- Per Diems if any travel is required outside your market
Plus, we offer generous PTO, 100% company paid medical and life insurance for Employee, with optional employee-paid upgrades, and a full suite of benefits including dental, vision, life, 401K, short- & long-term disability.
Say yes to this fantastic career opportunity and apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostic imaging via ultrasound on patients while following Frontera protocols
- Form accurate and timely preliminary reports for Frontera Medical Reviewers
- Demonstrate exceptional empathy and interpersonal skills with patients to gain their trust
- Establish a strong client relationship with assigned practices and their staff
- Assist with maintaining client accounts by educating physicians on clinical diagnoses and purposes for testing and have a general understanding of billing/insurance
- Independently transport and move ultrasound equipment daily, ensuring all ultrasound equipment used for testing is in good working condition and clean
- Experienced cardiovascular sonographer. Echo and Vascular are required within 6 months to 1 year of hire, if not already obtained. Frontera will reimburse for a passed exam!
- Experience with gallbladders is a plus
- Ability to work independently and follow protocol
- Ability to define challenges, analyze problems, to develop and implement solutions in a proactive and positive manner
- High attention to detail in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Effective communication skills with patients, providers, and employees of the organization
- Good computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Willingness to travel outside your market for occasional coverage if needed is a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 95454