Why You’ll Love This Job
Job Description: $300 signing bonus for eligible applicants. Assist an elderly lady in Clifton, VA with ADLs, companion care, and transportation. She has great conversations, and needs some assistance with physical tasks. Expect about 20 hours per week, one shorter shift early in the week and a 12 hour shift every Thursday. Caregiver must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear N95 or equivalent mask at all times during the shift as the client is very susceptible to infection. Duties will include assisting her into and out of the shower to prevent falls and assistance with dressing. Companion duties will include meal preparation and cleanup, light bedroom/bathroom housekeeping, and transportation to medical appointments. Must be willing to follow specific recipes for meal preparation. Must either have reliable transportation or be willing to drive client’s vehicle from Clifton, VA to Georgetown for appointments. Expect a 12 hour shift on appointment days. Current CNA license highly desirable. Care is needed starting in June. A Caregiver who works well with this lady can expect she will offer additional shifts.
- Earn up to $18 per hour. Hourly rate of $16 plus $2 per hour bonus for on-time to shifts during each month.
- $300 signing bonus: complete hiring/orientation before June 20th, then $100 per month for first 3 months working with client
- Time and a half for major holidays.
- Earn bonus for referring new Caregivers
- Earn bonus for referring new Clients
- Mileage reimbursement for errands in your vehicle
Electronic scheduling, payments, and shift-notes. Access everything you need through your smart-phone.
Flexible schedule. Work from the client’s home.
Build caring relationships with seniors as you help them safely improve their quality of life.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Follows the instructions of the PAS Supervisor in providing personal assistance services.
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.
- Assist with food preparation; serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s home or any significant observations regarding the client.
- Attend staff meetings, attend/complete 12 hours of annual in-services, and participates in orientation of new employees.
- Report client complaints to the PAS Supervisor.
- Report abnormal findings in client’s conditions as observed and per care plan to RN.
- Experience: One year of experience as a Caregiver minimum. CNA is highly desirable.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Current Driver’s License & clean driving record
- Current TB test
- COVID-19 and flu immunizations are mandatory for this case
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 80819