We are looking for a special caregiver that would like to take care of our mostly bed bound patient 28 hours a week Sunday through Saturday. She would love to have someone to talk to her while they are there. She lives at home with her mother and 2 pet dogs. Needs someone to feed her, bathe, and dress her. She is 30 years old and on hospice. You will make $11.00 an hour caring for a friend in need.
Come Join the Harmony Home Health Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan (bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.)
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being of clients as well as yourself.
- High school diploma
- Current and valid caregiver certification
- Level 2 background check
- CPR certification
- TB skin test
- Caring, dependable, and mature attitude
- Reliable transportation to/from cases
- Weekend availability a plus!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 26872