Why You’ll Love This Cargo Handler Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Would you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in aviation? If so, this Part Time Cargo Handler position with Atlantic Aviation at SWF in New Windsor, NY may be perfect for you!
In this position, you will be responsible for the effective performance of cargo operations and assigned duties. This position will conduct air transport terminal cargo and ramp activities to provide fast and efficient services
for clients and passengers.
Build a career in aviation you are excited about and apply for the Part Time Cargo Handler job today!
This job pays $17 – $18 / hour!
Cargo Handler Responsibilities
- Prepare the loading of planes for each departing flight & ensures workers & equipment is available for air cargo and baggage loading, unloading, & handling activities & for ramp service activities.
- Assist all aircraft crews & passengers by providing various services they may desire & shall aid in planning & deplaning, baggage & cargo.
- Performing other duties as assigned, including lawn maintenance & other landscaping chores, aircraft cleaning & detailing, various janitorial services
- Assist Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Operate all company ground support equipment as requested or required, including lavatory and water service carts, ground power unit, deice truck, etc.
Aircraft Cargo Handler Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations
- Customer relations skills required
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 109779