Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Case Manager/Qualified Professional (QP) who is seeking free continued education, development, and certification opportunities? At Thompson, we offer our Family Centered Treatment in-home Practitioner’s the opportunity to access on-site training for CEU’s, networking opportunities with leaders in the Mental Health Service Community, and to grow their personal skillset at their own pace.
Thompson Child & Family Focus is the leading provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida. We are actively hiring for Practitioner’s to serve in Ashville/Buncombe County and in Charlotte/Mecklenburg County, NC.
The Practitioner’s primary purpose is to provide in assessment in-home, counseling, care coordination and facilitate effective therapeutic interventions on a foundation of a strong therapeutic relationship with their assigned clients.
We offer a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community
Benefits you will LOVE:
- Opportunity to accumulate up to 100 hours a month towards full-licensure requirements if you are provisionally licensed.
- Flexibility in hours- work with the family to create a schedule that works for both of you
- Flexibility in service delivery sites- at home, school, park, restaurant, or other community setting
- Hybrid work environment, primarily community-based with access to office space
- Opportunity to work on a small, passionate team of clinicians who value collaboration, transparency, and quality service delivery.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Display trauma informed practices and principles in your interactions with customers, with peers and with leadership
- Provide individual, group and family counseling adhering to the frequency, intensity and treatment modality indicated
- Ensure documentation meets all internal and external quality and regulatory standards
- When needed, represent the needs and recommendations of the client during internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Provide assessment, treatment planning and case management as needed for your clients
- Pursue and become credentialed in evidence based best practices and adhere to those models when appropriate
- Meet or exceed productivity standards set within your department
- Bachelor Qualified Professional with 2 years of related experience
- A minimum of 1 years of relevant professional experience
- A valid driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required
- Newly Licensed Graduates are welcome to apply!
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111681