Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who is passionate about implementing real change in your patients’ lives? Are you ready to expand your skill set and be part of a company that truly cares about its employees and patients?
Join Oceans Healthcare today in our Mental Health Technician (MHT) role in Amarillo, Texas and fulfill your passion for making a difference!
In the MHT role, you will be a part of a tight-knit team where leadership supports you at every turn and your coworkers value your hard work.
You will have the opportunity to learn new and useful skills while advancing your healthcare career in a family-like atmosphere.
If you are ready to take your Certified Nursing Assistant skills to the next level, apply for our Mental Health Technician (MHT) opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Provide mental health services to patients who struggle with a variety of behavioral problems
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to carry out treatment plans for patients
- Perform assigned patient care activities safely and professionally
- Brag about team members who do something extraordinary (don’t worry, they will always return the favor)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6+ months of prior healthcare experience or CNA certification
- Ability to read, write and follow verbal and written instruction
- Skilled in or able to learn about working with various age groups and disability levels across various cultures.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 25523