Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who would love spending your days in a positive, rewarding environment at a fun, state-of-the-art facility that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay? If so, Xpress Wellness Urgent Care’s Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is perfect for you!
In this outstanding Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role, you will join a fun and welcoming team of professionals, happy to support you along your career path. Add to your knowledge base as you learn new and useful skills from first-hand, on-the-job experiences. In addition, you will be the recipient of a good work/life balance and exceptional benefits.
Grab this chance to join a group of highly trained providers and staff who work together to provide excellent care in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Apply for Xpress Wellness Urgent Care’s Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opening today!
At Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, employee safety is a top priority. In addition to our standard workplace safety protocols, we are:
- Providing staff with PPE
- Requiring the use of masks at all clinics
- Limiting waiting room access
- Continuously sanitizing our clinics
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job responsibilities include:
- Greets patients in the waiting area in a courteous, professional manner, ensures patient flow runs smoothly and efficiently, escorts patients to discharge counter after treatment
- Obtains patient history: assesses/ triages patient, measures vital signs, and records information on patient chart
- Explains treatment procedures and prepares patient and exam room for examination by provider
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment after use
- Performs CLIA-waived lab tests, draws blood and collects, labels and processes lab specimens for send-out
- Performs occupational medicine protocols, using proper technique and guidelines. Ensures preparation for pick-up and shipment to appropriate laboratory
- Removes sutures and/or staples and changes sterile and non-sterile dressing
- Assists with registration and performs additional clerical duties when necessary
- Administers injections, medications, eye and ear irrigations and enemas, dresses/bandages wounds and incisions, draws blood, and assists provider with any procedures, as directed
- Performs diagnostic tests including eye exam, electrocardiograph, defibrillator, cardiac monitor, oxygen equipment, pulse ox, peak flow and inhalation treatment equipment
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years CNA experience preferred
- Strong typing skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to read and write medical terminology
- Ability to escort or transport patient by wheelchair or stretcher.
- Willingness to work all shifts.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27027