Your advanced healthcare knowledge and Basic X-Ray Machine Operator licensing will be put to great use when you join our skilled team at Florida’s number one urgent care provider as a Certified Radiologic Technologist at our cutting-edge facility! Now serving patients in Greenacres, Royal Palm Beach, Lake Worth, and Delray Beach.
As a Certified Radiologic Technologist with us, you will be a vital member of a fun team of professionals who collaborate together to bring top-rated, affordable healthcare to the surrounding community. This enviable, unique role will help you advance beyond x-ray imaging as you also assist with patient care management and clinical procedures. Grow your career in a supportive environment that advocates success.
Onboard with a company that will invest in your future! Apply today for our Certified Radiologic Technologist job opening.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Certified X-Ray Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Prioritize patient needs; have patients sign consent forms; gather vitals
- Using electronic records, gather and record patient healthcare information
- Help patients to examination rooms and ready to see the doctor
- Carry out various lab testing/analysis to include injections/venipuncture/IVs/UAs
- Use/assist with various medical machinery use for diagnostic testing
- Help with exams/procedures/medication administration
- Answer calls from patients/doctor’s offices/pharmacists; call patients day after their appointment
Certified X-Ray Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- Up-to-date BXMO or RT state licensing
- Must have graduated from a certified MA, EMT, paramedic and/or X-Ray program
- Familiar with X-Ray procedures/patient alignment techniques
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Direct antiglobulin test (DOT) and stroke assessment (BAT) certified preferred
- Prefer MA certified and at least one year of experience; Urgent Care experience a plus
- Skilled in using computers; eClinicalWorks and MS Office skills preferred
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30006