Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Certified Recovery Advisor Job
Do you have passion for meeting people where they are and supporting them on their road to recovery? Do you have a passion for coming alongside and supporting people? Want to use your personal experience to make a difference in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse? Join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Certified Recovery Advisor job in our South Shore, MA location.
Certified Recovery Advisor is an exclusive position available within Aware Recovery Care and you will be part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care team guiding clients through an intensive In-Home Addiction Treatment program that provides services for up to a year. CRAs serve as a personal guide in helping clients identify and develop the skills and daily habits that they need to achieve sustained, long-term recovery and other subjective goals.
At Aware Recovery Care, you will give clients the tools to navigate their daily lives and help them on their own unique path to recovery. Start a career where you look forward coming to work and get the opportunity to create lasting relationships with a team that shares your passion for making a difference. Plus, you don’t have to be certified to apply. Aware will help you get certified within 6 months of starting your new career.
Use your experience and compassionate nature to build a career you are excited about and apply for our Certified Recovery Advisor job today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Certified Recovery Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Deliver Aware Recovery Care’s 52-In-Home-Addiction Treatment (IHAT) program and meet the client “where they are”.
- Collaborate with the Addiction Treatment team to coordinate customized client care.
- Manage a caseload of clients and schedule appointments.
- Offer support through both phone and in-person appointments as necessary.
- Submit clinical documentation on time to our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Work across departments responsible for all client support.
- Offer personal experience and guidance through early and continued recovery.
- Take part in case review, supervision, and continuing education.
- Mentor/shadow new employees.
Certified Recovery Advisor Job Qualifications
- 2 years of lived continuous recovery experience from any Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and/or personal experience with addiction in family members or loved ones preferred.
- Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC), Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselor (DARC), Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS) and/or any other applicable trainings/certifications related to addiction treatment.
- Various assessed competencies such as hand hygiene and proper use of Service Delivery Kit.
- Review various policies such as Infection Control and Emergency Operations.
- Complete various modules including Drugs of Abuse module and Ethics module.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 41439