Why You’ll Love This Job
Not all superhero’s wear capes, but our team wears one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals as a Certified Veterinary Technician, saving the greater Portland area, one pet at a time!
At the Full Circle Veterinary Hospital, our team focuses on the overall well-being of our patients by offering comprehensive preventative wellness plans to provide them with the best care possible. Our individualized approach to patient care allows us the ability to create the best healthcare plan possible for our patients. In our hospital, you will find a modern facility with electronic recordkeeping, digital full body and dental x-ray, in-house lab analyzers, ultrasound, and well-equipped surgical and dental suites.
We are an experienced multi-doctor practice and our Certified Veterinary Technicians are an integral part of our hospital team. We pride ourselves on having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff, and solid leadership.
Our website: https://www.fullcirclevets.com/
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
The ideal Certified Veterinary Technician will be a driver of hospital procedures and workflow, focusing on creating an outstanding customer service experience and taking pride in offering unmatched compassionate care. You will establish a movement of patients and clients through appointments and procedures. Your ability to educate and effectively communicate to your team and our clients is crucial to our success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Proficiency in phlebotomy, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, dental prophies
· Perform quality full body and dental radiographs for subsequent evaluation by DVMs
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and clients
· Obtain and record patient history and client communication in a professional, detailed manner
· Provide surgical discharges and home care instructions to clients after patient procedures
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Veterinary Technician Certification or License (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) preferred or pending certification in Oregon within 3-6 months
· Ability to assist in animal restraint, lift up to 40 lbs., and work on your feet for the duration of your shift
What’s in it for you?
· Signing Bonus
· Great Compensation Packages
· Ideal Work Schedule and Paid Time Off
· 401(k) With employer match
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability & Life Insurance
· Career growth opportunities
· Continuing Education allowance and annual licensure reimbursement
· Generous Pet care discount
· Company paid Employee Assistance Program
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 41378