Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Staybridge Suites!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring a Chief Engineer!
Why You’ll Love Prominence
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Paid Time Off, Work/Life balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Chief Engineer:
- Be a Leader as you enforce policies, procedures and standards as established by brand, and Prominence Hospitality standards.
- Manage Profitability as you ensure on-going communication occurs in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives, awareness of expectations and recognition of exemplary performance.
- Maintain Property Standards as you assist in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a Chief Engineer:
- Have a positive, and energetic personality.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must have ability to estimate cost on projects related to refrigeration, HVAC, heating and machinery.
- Assist laundry mechanic and preventive maintenance mechanic as required.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 88974