Why You’ll Love This Job
The Chief Financial Officer oversees the financial operations and develops strategic plans to ensure profitability, financial stability, and support growth opportunities for Atlas, our joint venture partnerships and individual surgery centers in accordance with our management agreements, clinical services agreements and operating agreements. This position will drive financial success by providing financial services, including financial planning and analysis, treasury, financial reports, and projections, preparing growth plans, and orchestrating and developing talent.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the company’s financial planning and forecasting
- Take responsibility (either directly or via team members) for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, and help drive the company’s financial strategy.
- Improve budgeting and forecasting capability
- Implement rolling scenario planning
- Partnership in creating guardrails with the development team for optimizing timing and expenses during the start-up phase of surgery centers.
- Ensure proper accounting for surgery center start-up expenses.
- Implementation of treasury controls and process improvements.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- In collaboration with the executive team, coordinates strategic planning and establishes priorities for the financial planning process.
- Develop and implement best practices and tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization that has strong fiscal management, cross-team communications, and workflows.
- Coordinate development of annual operating, capital, and program budgets, as well as reporting for the same.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Monitor business performance with tracking tools, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports.
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory entities
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance. Eight to ten years of experience in financial management at executive level.
Finance and Capital Market experience. Healthcare experience. Certified Public Accountant designation.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 105379