If you are interested in a leadership role where you will be given full autonomy to make the critical decisions needed to establish and maintain a successful hospital, consider this Chief of Staff Veterinarian position!
This is unlike any other Chief of Staff Veterinarian role. We seek out dynamic people who want a voice and give it to them. Gain additional skills which will contribute to future career growth as you help set policy and procedure. Hand-pick your ideal support staff and lead them to success. We will follow your lead, providing any assistance you need to succeed, but otherwise, trusting you to get the job done. As a family owned company with a seasoned and committed Veterinarian at the helm, you can count on us being responsive to your every need in a timely manner. Your hospital will be set up inside of a leading pet specialty retail store, making it easy for you to quickly establish a large customer base and build your practice. We offer great pay and benefits that include health, vision and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and we will pay your license renewal fees.
This top-shelf Chief of Staff Veterinarian opening will not last long. Apply today to discover your full potential!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Chief of Staff Veterinarian job responsibilities include:
- Set up plans for treatment that follow strict standards; conduct surgeries
- Establish an atmosphere where all personnel are respected
- Communication with Hospital Administrator
- Take part in outside company sponsored events
- Stay current of new developments in the veterinary field
- Maintain open communication with staff to maintain a profitable and dynamic practice
- Assist support staff with questions and other needs as necessary; provide supervision
- Follow all state and federal rules and regulations
Chief of Staff Veterinarian required skills & qualifications include:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree; all state licensing requirements completed
- Willing to keep all memberships, licensing and certification current, and take part in advanced education
- Strong communication, problem-solving and mentoring skills
- Adaptability in times of company growth
- Collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, highly organized
- Open to new approaches, medicines, and procedures
- Willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- Surgical experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19911